index-hero-img01-2-2

As a symbol for the strong rise of Binh Duong New City. SORA gardens II is a quintessence of the finest comfortable and modern life.





index-hero-img01-2-2
index-sec2-img01
[Location]
Lot C17, Hung Vuong Boulevard,Thu Dau Mot City, Binh Duong.


index-sec2-img02
[Area] 7.948 ㎡
[Number of Floor] 24th Floor
[Total Units] 557 units
(Tower A : 278 units / Tower B : 279 units)
index-sec2-img03
[Units Area]
Typical units : 53.35㎡ ~ 116.55㎡
[Penthouse units]
110.63㎡ ~ 215.18㎡

index-sec2-img04
[Expected Completion Date]
On April, 2021
[The Construction Contractor]
NEWTECONS Investment Construction Joint Stock Company
sec3-title-en
japandev-img
sec3-02-en
index-sec3-img03-1-en

Two Japanese urban developers have established the joint venture BTMJR to develop SORA gardens II – a high-end project in Binh Duong New City.

To date, Mitsubishi Estate Residence owns 100% shares in MJR Investment Pte. Ltd. (“MJRI”) and MJRI is the 45% shareholder of The Company in which Becamex Tokyu Co., Ltd. owns the remaining 55% shares. SORA gardens Ⅱ is being developed by The Company.

sec4-title-en
sec4-01-en
Dive into endless relaxation with the blue water as clear as crystal on the 4th floor. Relaxing for a leisurely swim in the water, enjoy it with overall view of the city and feel serenity of this place.

sec4-05-en
With the most modern and professional equipment, airy space will bring you the most relaxing exercise moments.



sec4-03-en
Outdoor parties with family and friends in airy space surrounded by fresh green and water will give you a feeling of being on vacation in a high-class resort.


sec4-04-en
Just a few minute walk will bring you to flower garden with full of flowers and green leaves. Feeling peace in mind. The hustle and bustle of life seems to disappear, only remains the most wonderful relaxation.
sec4-02-en
A special kid’s play ground on the 4th floor is completely separate from the outside giving your children the most comfortable and safe space for fun activities.


sec5-title-en
index-sec5-img01
index-sec5-img02
index-sec5-img03
sec7-title-en
map
sec-contact-title-en

copyright (c) 2019 SORAII All Rights Reserved.